Using an online form
There are many things you can do online at our surgery. Some tasks you can do using a website called Accurx where you can:
- Request a routine appointment
- Request a sick note
- Ask about test results
- Contact us about an admin request
You don’t need an account to use this website.
Using your NHS account or Patient Access
There are other tasks you can do online, like:
- Request an evening or weekend appointment with GP+ Swinton
- Order repeat prescriptions
- View your test results
- See parts of your health record
- Check or cancel appointments
- See your vaccination record
For these, you can use your NHS account or Patient Access. You can access them using their websites or apps.